April 5, 2009

E.L.F Eyeshadow Quad in Butternut







REVIEW:
Product: 5/5
Quality: 3/5
Overall: 4/5
Price: $1 at Target or www.eyeslipsface.com

Other Colors it comes in:
-Butternut (I have)
-Pretty N' Pink
-Silver Lining
-Nouveau Neutrals
-Luxe
-Drama (I have)
-Ivy
-Matte Mauve
-Blue Moon

I want Ivy and I'm thinking of buying some of their cream eyeshadows too. I did a review on the Drama quad a while back so you can go check that out if you'd like.

What the E.L.F website states:
Luxuriously smooth, corn silk formula provides eyes with a neutral base and an awakened brightness. The formula blends into skin for a long lasting, beautiful effect. The 4 color quad allows for both natural and dramatic looks. Mirror in compact included.

My Thoughts:
I love love love love love this quad! I use the two darker colors more often because the other two don't show up very well... but I guess that's good for school. I tried to use the light yellowish color as a highlight, but I can't stand shimmery highlighters. I also don't like shimmery eyeshadow and prefer matte eyeshadow anyday, but the farthest color isn't too shimmery for a wearable everyday color. I use to wear it everyday, but realized it was a bit too dark so I stopped. But I have hit pan on that tan color... shows how much I've used it! Flecks of eyeshadow do fly out whenever I dip the brush into a color but it's only $1 so what can you expect. Go try these quads!!! You won't regret. I wish they did come out with more quads though.

0 comments: