April 18, 2009

Whats in my Makeup Bag?

Well... there isn't that much actually. I got frustrated of never being able to touch up in school because I never carry my makeup around... so today I just threw a few things into my Roxy wristlet and it became my new makeup bag! Sorry the pictures are so crappy... the lighting at this time of day sucks.




What is in there?:
-Pond's Makeup Remover (the white stuff in that tub)
-E.L.F Shine Eraser Blotting Sheets
-Ulta Eyeshadow in Love
-NYX Jumbo Eyepencil in French Fries
-Sephora Slim Eyeliner pencils in white and black.
-Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Strawberry Fizz
-Carmex Cherry Lip Balm
-Hair Tie
-Bobby Pins
-Clips
-Comb
-Cotton Swabs

And obviously the lip and eye products will vary from day to day depending what I want to wear. Sometimes I don't wear any makeup to school but have parties to go to afterwards so I'll put some makeup on there.

1 comments:

FAPORT International said...

Very nice!! great blog:)