March 31, 2009

Ulta Eyeshadow - Love

I went to Ross and Macy's today and I bought two sets of headbands from Ross. They are super super cute! At Macy's I tested out the Juicy Couture and Vera Wang Princess perfume. I think I'm going to buy the Juicy Couture one because I've been eyeing it for the longest time... and my Mom hasn't bought me a birthday gift yet =). But it is expensive... *sigh*. I'm going to do a haul blog or maybe I'll make a video tomorrow.

So I bought this eyeshadow last year; sometime in October. Yeah... pretty long! It was a bad decision of color because pinks don't look that wonderful on me so I don't use this color very often. Maybe I'll try doing a look with this and some purples.








REVIEW:
Product: 3/5
Quality: 3/5
Overall: 3/5
Price: $2.50 at Ulta - it was a buy 2 for $5 deal. I bought another nail polish too.

Other Colors it comes in:
Click Here to see all the other colors. - There are lots to choose from!!! The color selection is wonderful.

According to the Ulta Website:
Accentuate your eyes with a superfine talc eyeshadow that is long-lasting, creaseproof, and fadeproof.
My Thoughts:
Ummm... I don't hate it but I don't love it either. I think I don't like it as much because I chose the wrong color for me. If I had chosen a color I would wear more often, like a lighter pink or something (as a highlight) then I would like it more. Other than that, the pigmentation isn't all that wonderful either. It does blend out smoothly which is always a plus. I don't know that there is much more to say... except it doesn't crease even without a base but it does fade. So overall it is pretty much an okay eyeshadow. I am definitely going to buy another color to see if I like it better next time I go to Ulta. There isn't one close to my house so I don't go that often. If you have any questions please e-mail me!

0 comments: