March 30, 2009

Jordana Kohl Kajal Eyeliner

Eyeliner is one of my favorite products ever invented! It really opens up my eyes to make them look more awake and healthy. I found this product when I was walking though Walgreens and it was only $1.99 so I picked up Parsian Plum. Plum and purple eyeliners are suppose to enhance brown eyes and it really does!






REVIEW:
Product: 4/5
Quality: 5/5
Overall: 5/5
Price: $1.99 at Walgreens

Other Colors it comes in:
I can't seem to find a website that says what other colors there are.

Other notes:
It is a wooden eyeliner pencil so it must be sharpened. I prefer eyeliner pencils this way because I can make it however sharp I want. The automatic ones get messy sometimes.
They have colored the bottom of the pencil to match whatever color the eyeliner is... super easy to find what color you are looking for without reading the label!

My Thoughts:
Good eyeliner for the price! If you warm it up with your hands for a few seconds, the texture becomes very creamy and smooth. It goes on without a hassle and comes off without a hassle. The color selection is limited, I think there are only 10 or so colors. I will check next time I go to Walgreens... which should be tomorrow! It's snowing over here right now so I don't feel like going out in the cold! Brrrr. Anyways, the only part I didn't like is that it smudges by my last class. It isn't long lasting so I have to make sure I don't look like an idiot. I'm going to try to put shadow over it and see how long it lasts. Otherwise, if you don't mind touching up once a day, this eyeliner is a good one for the price.

What is your favorite eyeliner? How long does it last?

0 comments: