March 29, 2009

Max Factor 2000 Calorie Hydrofuge Mascara - Rich Black

I was watching Xteener's youtube video review on her favorite mascaras. Among others was this 2000 Calorie Mascara from Max Factor. She also mentioned Almay and Covergirl's lash blast. I had already used Lashblast and it was amazingly good until it got too old and started to clump. So I went out to buy this mascara in Rich Black (I think it's the darkest color).





REVIEW:
Product: 5/5
Quality: 5/5
Overall: 5/5
Price: $5 at Target for .3 fl oz. (9ml)

Other Colors It Comes In:
-Rich Black (I have)
-Soft Black
-Black Brown
-Deep Auburn

My Thoughts:
Wonderful! Just as good as the Lash Blast! I bought the waterproof one because it holds my curl better. Otherwise, my lashes just stick straight out. I does everything I want - lengthen, define, and a little bit of volume. I don't want too much volume because I don't want to go to school looking fancy. It gives me natural volume. I like this brush better than the Lash Blast because it's smaller and easier to get into the corners of my eyes. I have no preference on whether a bristle or plastic brush is better... it seems the same to me.

0 comments: