July 27, 2008

Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Brown

I wanted a brown eyeliner just for the fun of it. I've been reading sooooo many good reviews on this eyeliner I just had to go try it out. It claims it stays on for 16 hours, but I have yet to try that out... I don't want to sleep with eyeliner on! I have worn it for about 10 hours though and it stayed on perfectly fine. So I ordered a full-length mirror a few weeks ago and it was delivered yesterday! Yay! Yeah, that was a bit random... lol. Oh yeah, I went to Sephora on Friday and bought some stuff and signed up to be a Beauty Insider =). I got a lip brush, 2 of their slim eyeliners and my sister wanted nail polish (can never have too much right?). Pics coming soon on that. So... onto the review now that I've ranted a bit.





Review:
Product: 4/5
Quality: 5/5
Overall: 5/5
Price: $6 at most drugstores.

Advertised As:
~Wears up to 16 Hours
~New Richer color
~Waterproof
~Pull-out Sharpener
~Sharpens easily
~Glides on smoothly
~Won't smudge, smear or fade away

Other Colors It Comes In:
~Black
~Black Brown
~Brown (the one I own)
~Charcoal
~Navy
~Blackberry
~Cocoa
~Teal

My Thoughts:
I gave the product a 4/5 because I'm not liking this color too much. I guess I'm used to black eyeliner. So it stays on for the longest time and even when I wash my face, it doesn't come off. Good thing my handy dandy (notebook! Lol Blue's Clues) makeup remover takes it off super easily. I think I'm going to buy the Revlon Liquid eyeliner sometime soon because I've also read good reviews on that. Lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i read lots of good reviews about this too! i jus bought it but i havnt used it yet. hope it works as well as it advertises nd as you say! :D

Anonymous said...

okay so i'm the same person who commented up there

but so i just brought this nd used it like 5 times but it didnt really stay too well on my waterline nd if i put it up to the eyeline, i jus hav to put it thick for it to stay on longer,
any suggestions to keep it on longer?
btw i have the black brown one