July 28, 2008

Fashion Tip - Back to School

So school is just around the corner again and we all want to give a good impression on the first day. Most of us work extra hard to prepare our first day of school outfit. I'm like that too, and this year I'm going to a brand new school and I don't know anyone. Stressful right? I've already chosen my first day of school outfit (which I bought yesterday lol).



The top is actually PJs... but I don't think it looks like pajamas at all. Do you? So it's pretty simple. I might change the jeans to skinny jeans. What do you think? Anyways, the top is a dress that goes about to my mid thigh. I'm wearing a white tank underneath because of the dress code. I have a plain and simple backpack because I don't believe you need a fancy tote bag or whatever for school. I mean come on, it's just to carry books around in. How many people actually take the time to look at everyone else's bag? I haven't found the shoes yet, but I want it similar to those flats up there... or else I'll just wear flip flops. No I don't have a channel wallet lol. I have a plain black wallet... and I really need to get a new one. Gumball bead bracelets, silver hoops, anda headband and I'm good to go =). Comments please! Any suggestions or things you would change?

What is your first day of school outfit for those of you who still go to school?

You can request overviews or reviews on anything you've seen in my hauls and stuff. Just email me!

0 comments: