July 24, 2008

Medium Eyeshadow Brush by StudioTools

I don't have much brushes because I just started collecting makeup and stuff. A good set of brushes for beginners are the StudioTools brand brushes. They can be found at Target and cost $3-7 I think. Currently, I only have the medium eyeshadow brush and the powder brush. Since I don't know how the high-end brand brushes work, I can't compare this to them. From using this almost everyday, I think that it works well. It picks up a decent amount of color and is soft enough. It doesn't shed (well not yet at least) and I've had this for a few months already. Cleaning this brush is simple. I just use my baby shampoo to clean my brushes. I would definitely buy more brushes from this brand!



REVIEW:
Product: 5/5
Quality: 5/5
Overall: 5/5
Price: $3 at Target... I think.

Yeah... I don't really know what else to say about brushes... I <3 it though!

0 comments: