July 21, 2008

Pictures!



Top: Cinnabon Lip Balm. Haven't opened it yet, but my friend gave it to me because she didn't want it. I think it will be a bit like my Snapple lip balm I used to have a few months ago. I hope it is because I LOVED that lip balm!

Left: Body Shop Born Lippy in Watermelon Lip Balm. Smells like Watermelon bubblegum =) Yummy! Haven't used it because I'm still trying to heal my chapped lips so I don't want to use anything except Chapstick.

Right: Chapstick Medicated Lip Balm. It's like Carmax except in a stick form! Lol, I prefer Carmax, but I don't have any at the moment so this does the job I guess.

Bottom: Bath and Body Works Liplicious in Pineapple Juice. Its a really pretty sheer color with golden shimmer. I can't wait to use it!! I did a review on the Liplicious in Mango Mousse and it was pretty good. I hope this tastes and smells better though!

1 comments:

Neeyuh said...

Hi, I just found ur blog and just had to say I totally love it! I really like all the stuff you post about. Can't wait for the review on the liplicious I've been eyeing them for awhile now. Definately adding you to my blogroll, take care!!