July 7, 2008

Kiss 3D Tip and Toe Art

Can't afford manicures every two weeks? Do them yourself!! These nail stickers add the finishing touch =). These are wonderful, looks good, and easy to use. I wanted some nail stickers for my nails so I picked some up at Target. It comes with 2 sheets of stickers. The first sheet has white flowers in various sizes and patterns. The second sheet has purple and white flowers.



REVIEW:
Product: 5/5
Quality: 4/5
Overall: 5/5
Price: $3-5 at Target, Wal-Mart or any drugstore.

Advertised As:
-Flexible Stickers
-2 Sheets Included

How to Use:
1. Carefully remove sticker from sheet.
2. Place sticker on dry, polished nail and press down gently.
3. Apply topcoat to entire nail surface. Let dry.

My Thoughts:
These are great!!! The stickers are really easy to peel off and apply to my nails. I'm sorry I don't have any pictures... my volleyball starts today so I cleaned and cut my nails super short. The only thing that I don't like is that even with top coat on, some of the stickers peels off. Be sure to cover the entire sticker with top coat!!! Maybe even 2 layers of top coat. I love how it comes in different sizes so you can find a perfect size for each nail. I use the big stickers on my thumbs and the smaller ones for the rest of my fingers. If you are looking for something fun and easy to use, I suggest these!

1 comments:

JennBee said...

I LOVE these so much! They're great, especially with the rhinestones!! Take some pictures next time and show us your looks. :)