July 5, 2008

Covergirl's Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner

I hope you all had a wonderful, fun, and safe July 4th! How were the fireworks? I was quite disappointed with my city's fireworks this year. They usually are amazing, but this year... well I don't know... it seemed shorter.

I really needed a black eyeliner like 2 months ago because there was a special occasion that night and I just couldn't find my other one. I quickly ran to the nearest drug store to pick up a stick. Since I was in a hurry, I just picked up Covergirl's Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in Black Onyx 200.



REVIEW:
Product: 4/5
Quality: 4/5
Overall: 4/5
Price: $5-6 at Target, Wal-Mart or any drugstore.

Colors It Comes In:
-Black Onyx 200 (the one I bought)
-Charcoal 205
-Espresso 210
-Chestnut 212
-Grey Khaki 215
-Midnight Blue 220
-Plum Velvet 225
-Starlightening 235

I hate how products have numbers in their names... don't you?!

My Thoughts:
Overall, this is a pretty good eyeliner. It has a built in sharpener, but if you twist the eyeliner up too much, it breaks so be careful! It also has a smudger sponge on the end. It doesn't work too well, but it gets the job done. It also glides on extremely smoothly so you don't have to tug or pull at your eye. For me, this product does stay on for like 5 hours, but after that it fades or starts running down, which is of course never a good thing!!! You don't want to look like you are tired. It doesn't stay on my waterline, so if you are looking for a eyeliner that does that, this is not for you. If you are just starting out with makeup, like many teenagers are, then I recommend this to start out with because of the super easy application. Don't buy super dark colors. Try Plum Velvet or Chestnut if you are just starting out.

0 comments: