July 15, 2008

E.L.F Eyeshadow Quad in Drama

Another E.L.F product! It was only $1, like most of E.L.F's products. I bought the eyeshadow quad in Drama. These colors are good for a smokey eye look. Colors from left to right: a white, navy grey, dark dark navy blue (almost looks black), and a silvery grey color. I use the white as my highlight, and the silvery grey on my lid. Then either the navy grey or dark navy in my crease. The applicator that it comes with is crap, so I use my eyeshadow brush from Studio Tools (review coming soon!). I'll post a picture of this look... maybe. I haven't been wearing much makeup lately because its summer and I don't want to be wearing heavy makeup around all day.


Closed


Colors from left to right: White, navy grey, dark navy, and silvery grey.

REVIEW:

Product: 5/5
Quality: 3/5
Overall: 4/5
Price: $1 at Target!!!!!!!!

Colors it Comes in:
-Butternut
-Pretty N' Pink
-Silver Lining
-Nouveau Neutrals
-Luxe
-Drama (the one that I have)
-Ivy
-Matte Mauve
-Blue Moon

I want Butternut and Matte Mauve!

My Thoughts:
The colors come out vibrant and are very pigmented. Blending is a breeze with these colors. It's staying power is decent; around 5-7 hours. It only thing I hate is that a lot of the product flakes off every time your brush touches the eyeshadow. But, it was only $1 so what can you expect. Removal is easy with my Pond's Makeup remover cream, but I don't know about other makeup removers. The packaging is super cute and simple. It says "e.l.f Brightening Eye Color" on the front. There is also a little mirror (just big enough to see one eye) underneath the brush applicator. I would definitely recommend this product. Try it out, its only $1 anyway: so if you hate it, then you won't feel so bad! Lol.

0 comments: