July 17, 2008

Neutrogena Weightless Volume wax-free Mascara in Rich Black

The reason I bought this mascara was because my friend told me that it was super amazing. I've been using it for about a week now and it's true!!! It never clumps and lengthens naturally. It doesn't add volume or hold a curl very well though =(. The brush is full of bristles and separates my lashes very well. This is my new favorite mascara!!! I'm probably going to try Maybelline's Full N' Soft mascara next. Has anyone tried it before?




The Brush

REVIEW:
Product: 4/5
Quality: 5/5
Overall: 4/5
Price: $6-7 at Target or any drugstore.

Colors it Comes In:
-Rich Black (the one I have)
-Brown Black

Advertised As:
~No clumps or smudges
~Wax-Free
~Builds weightless lashes
~Lashes look healthy, natural and feel weightless, not heavy, stiff or brittle.
~Long-wearing formula goes on cleanly, feels weightless and washes off easily.
~Lash Building Brush builds and separates lashes with no clumps or smudges.
~Ophthalmologist Tested
~Hypoallergenic
~Safe for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes.

How to Apply (as directed on the packaging):
-Sweep mascara up through lashes from root to tip. Apply to one eye, then the other - repeat to build more lash fullness. Rinses clean, quickly, and gently, with soap and water.

My Thoughts:
Love, love, love, love it! It gives me a very natural look which is good for work and school. You could probably apply a zillion coats of this and it wouldn't clump. Ok, not really THAT many... but you get my point. The brush is a nice size and can reach all my eyelash quite well. The only thing that I don't like is that it can't hold a curl very well. Maybe if I use a curl holding mascara underneath this one? If you know of a mascara that holds a curl well please tell me!

0 comments: