June 23, 2008

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails

I was at my local target a few weeks ago, and decided to get things for nails. One of the things I bought was Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Clear. There was also a tinted kind, but it looked kind of weird. It was $1.97 and it comes in a clear glass container and a brush applicator just like any other nail polish. The directions on the bottle: Apply to a clean, dry nail surface. Use 1 - 2 coats. Let dry between coats. Onto the review..



REVIEW
Product: 5/5
Quality: 5/5
Overall: 5/5
Price: $1.97 at Target or wherever Sally Hansen products are sold.



Advertised As:
Umm... I don't remember because I threw the box away... oops! Sorry.

My Thoughts:

This stuff is simply AMAZING! My nails used to break when they got long enough and it annoyed me so much! Since I bought this 2 weeks ago, my nails haven't broken or even chipped a tiny bit! I have been going swimming a lot lately and it peels off in the swimming pool, so I have to keep reapplying. It dries pretty quick and leaves a nice shine on your nails. Now I don't have to worry about my nails breaking =). This can be used as a base coat, and I definitely recommend that you use this as a base coat. It strengthens and hardens your nails and the acrylic from the nail polish won't damage your nail beds. Has anyone tried the tinted kind? If you have please let me know.

0 comments: