June 22, 2008

Pond's Deep Cleanser & Make-Up Remover

So, I was looking for a good makeup remover, and was about to pick up Almay's little makeup remover pads when I saw this: Pond's Deep Cleanser & makeup remover, the cool cucumber classic. It looked like a good product, and my mom has their other lotion (with the blue cap, I forget what it is called) and she likes it a lot. I needed a good makeup remover and this was pretty cheap so I decided to try it out. Now... onto the review.

Photobucket



REVIEW:
Product: 5/5
Quality: 5/5
Overall: 5/5
Price: I don't quite remember, but I think it was around $5. I bought this at K-Mart but it is sold wherever Pond's products are =).


Advertised As:
~Hypoallergenic
~Won't clog pores
~Dermatologist tested
~Deep cleans and removes makeup
~Leaves skin soft and smooth
~Refreshes

My Thoughts:
This is the best makeup remover ever! I absolutely love this product! It makes makeup removal super easy. I recommended this for anyone. It takes off even my waterproof mascara in seconds. It comes in a lotion formula so all you have to do is take some of the product, place is all over your face or wherever your makeup is and massage it in. After that, take a towel and wipe it off or wash your face with warm water, and all your makeup is gone! If you are looking for a cheap and wonderful makeup remover, I suggest you buy this one!

0 comments: