June 30, 2008

E.L.F professional Shine Eraser

My skin is super oily, and I hate it so much, so I am always looking out for blotting sheets and products made for my skin type. At Target, I saw these blotting sheets and if you didn't already know, all E.L.F products are only $1 so I decided to try it out. Each pack has 50 sheets. So... its like 2 cents per sheet!

Review:
Product: 4/5
Quality: 3/5
Overall: 3/5



Advertised As:
-absorbs oil and shine
-mattifies skin
-pore minimizer
-Micro-sebum absorbers instantly departs excess oil on contact
-Woven texture eradicates shine and keeps skin matte for hours.
-Green Tea Extract helps re-texturize skin, masking facial imperfections.

How to Use:
-Take out a sheet from the packaging
-Blot your T-Zone area (forehead, nose, and chin)
-Turn the sheet around and blot the rest of your face.

My Thoughts:
When you first look at these sheets, they don't look like something you'd want to put on your skin. It looks like they were made out of recycled items... but actually, it's because they have green tea extract inside the sheets. The packaging is good and small, which makes it easy to carry around. After you have blotted your face, it still feels like there's quite a bit of oil left... so these don't soak up as much as I would like... maybe its because you turn the sheet around, which I don't think works well. Maybe if your skin was a little less oily then these would be good to try out. Its only $1 anyways!

0 comments: