March 1, 2008

Vicoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss

I've tried Beauty Rush Lip gloss for about 2 weeks now and I have to say I'm loving it! The smell is just heavenly, although its too bad you can't really taste the same thing you smell. I decided to pick these lip glosses up because I've seen how popular they are with teens these days... and they were on sale =) I got 2 for $10. There was a 5 for $20 offer, but I decided to test it out first. The flavors I got were Cupquake and Strawberry Fizz. I have only opened Cupquake right now, but when I open Strawberry Fizz, I'll let you know how it smells. Overall, I do like it better than Liplicious because of the way it smells and its cheaper when there are sales and deals. Beauty Rush goes onto my lips smoother without lip balm, but it turns stickier afterwards which is why I use lip balm first =D.

Smell : 5/5 I just can't get over how good they smell!!!

Stickiness: 3/5 I like that it does stay smooth for a while, but once you rubs your lips together it becomes sticky.

Taste: 4/5 It doesn't really taste like anything I think... although I've never really tasted it before.... Lip gloss isn't to eat ya know ;).

Overall: 5/5 I would definitely buy this again!! It makes great gifts for your friends too.

Anyone have their absolute favorite flavor of this series? I would love to hear what flavors I should try next!!!

1 comments:

Fabuless Beauty said...

Hello,

I came across your blog from makeuptalk forums. Great blog so far! I like the layout/background. Anyways, I used to have VS lipgloss too! Works great for a sheer lipgloss!

Come check out my blog as well:

www.fabu-lessbeauty.blogspot.com

Thanks!