March 8, 2008

Garnier Fructis Shampoo and Conditioner

To keep my hair in the very best shape possible, I use Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner: sleek and shine. This is the best hair product I have ever used and don't plan on trying anything else soon =). The only exception is if I get some bath and body works hair stuff... but thats a different story. Anyways, during the winter break, I switched shampoos to the Herbal Essences Pin Straight shampoo. It was a major disaster!! Instead of being straight... my hair went *poof* and had frizz everywhere. I quickly went out to get garnier fructis products to save my hair. The next day, when I washed my hair with Garnier Fructis, my hair went back to normal *does happy dance*!



Horrible Herbal Essences Shampoo + Conditioner: 2 in 1



My Hair Saviour! Garnier Fructis Shampoo (right) and Conditioner (left).

Smell: 4/5 I don't really pay attention to shampoos smell that much... it mostly smells like... normal shampoo, nothing special.

Shampoo: 5/5 Doesn't frizz my hair up and always gives me a clean fresh feeling... like all shampoos should. If it doesn't... throw that shampoo away immediately!

Conditioner: 5/5 It does exactly what it says on the back: Tame down that frizz, conditions and repairs. YAY!

Recommended?: ABSOLUTELY!

0 comments: