March 9, 2008

I went to Target, Walgreens, and Bath and Body works today. Had to get some party favors for the party I'm hosting on Friday! Anyways, I saw E.L.F cosmetics for $1.00 each at Target, so I just had to get them!! I got three lip glosses called Angel, Watermelon, and Pink Kiss. Angel is a sheer gloss with sparkle stuff inside. Pink Kiss is a pale pink color, similar to Bath and Body Works Pink Grapefruit lip gloss. Watermelon is a deeper shade of pink, kind of like maroonish. This line is called Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15. I don't think I'm going to try them out... instead I'll use them as party favors =). I'll ask my friends what they think of it.



E.L.F Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15. On the left: Angel, middle: Pink Kiss, right: Watermelon.



Then I headed over to Bath and Body work to check out their new line of C.O Bigelow tinted lip glosses. The smell was too strong for me so I didn't get any, but my sister got Liplicious lip gloss in Frozen Daiquiri. The smell of it isn't that great, but it's bearable, and it looked wonderful on her lips. I did buy a pocket-sized mirror ($4) from them which is super cute!!! I'll get a pic later... It can fit into any purse or bag easily and is about the size of my palm. I wanted one in white, but they didn't have any, so I settled for light blue. I've almost used up my lovely Snapple lip balm so I needed a new one. C.O Bigelow has a lip balm called SPF 15 Mentha Lip Balm Stick (No Shine Formula) and I was temped to get it until I saw the price... $7.50!!! Geez, no way am I paying that much for lip balm... maybe when it's on sale.




The light blue mirror from Bath and Body Works

So to find a good lip balm, I went over to Walgreens to check out their stuff. In the end, I bought Burt's Bees lip balm with Pomegranate oil. It was $2.99. Most of the reviews are good, and hopefully it will be as good as my Snapple lip balm!


Burt's Bees lip balm with Pomegranate Oil

1 comments:

JC said...

burt's bees is amazing!
can't out out unless its by my side.