March 7, 2008

Cucumber Melon Shower Gel

I do like to use shower gel once in a while because it makes me smell good, but it's really expensive!!! My sister got me this as a christmas present and haven't used it until now! Anyways, I like the smell, but it's not very strong. The only really bad part is that when you later the gel onto your body with your hands, your hands get dried out... and you take up more product than you really need to. To fix this problem, I use a shower sponge thing which makes my life so much easier =). I don't think I would recommend this product, because it dries out your skin and good old soap is easier and smell stronger (in a good way). After I finish this bottle, I think I'm going back to soap for a while.



Cucumber Melon Shower Gel




Shower Sponges

0 comments: