February 20, 2009

The Body Shop Hi-Shine Lip Treatment

I got this as a Christmas Present so I don't know if this particular color is still available at The Body Shop.




REVIEW:
Product: 4/5
Quality: 4/5
Overall: 3/5
Price: $13 at The Body Shop for .4oz.

According to The Body Shop website...
What it is:
Lip gloss/lip treatment

What it does:
Keep your lips lustrous and conditioned with a passion fruit-scented gloss that features the perfect hint of color.

Other Colors It Comes In:
Click HERE to see all the colors

My Thoughts:
Expensive!!! Good thing I got this as a Christmas present or I would've never bought this for myself. I have lip glosses that do exactly the same thing that costs much less for more product. Now I don't think it works too well as a lip treatment but as a lip gloss it's great!! The fruity smell and the sheerness of this color works well for a natural everyday look. It is a bit drying for me, as are all lip glosses that I own so I have to put a lip balm underneath. I think my lips are just too sensitive! I could just sit here smelling it all day!! It is not sticky to me, but is more like a liquid texture almost. I don't think its worth $13, but I don't like to splurge...

0 comments: