August 7, 2008

Target and Sally's Haul

So you all probably know by now that I buy most of my makeup at Target. I went the other day because I needed nail polish remover and a new bike lock. If I go into a store that sells makeup, I can't resist looking at their things! With the exception of department stores because those items are way too expensive for me.


From Target.
Top - ELF Clear Mascara and Brow Gel
Middle Left- ELF Healthy Glow Bronzer in Sunkissed
Middle Right - ELF eyeshadow quad in Butternut
Bottom Left - NYC Nail Polish in Big Money Frost
Bottom Right - Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent

Then I went to Sally's because I read some really good reviews on their $1 eyeshadows! I just had to go get some for myself. Plus, it was only $1 so what there to lose? I also bought a mini lipstick.

Top - Sally Girl mini lipstick in Unity (look similar to Nars Orgasm lipstick).
Left to Right - Sally Girl Connectable eyeshadow singles in Teal, Champagne, Green Apple,Starry Night, Cranberry, and Cinnamon.

I love these eyeshadows!!! They are pigmented and the color is easily buildable. I wore Champagne and Cinnamon today for a neutral look. They come in like so many more colors, but I chose these 6 because I thought I would use these the most. They also snap together so you can make your own pallet thing!


See... they come like this... but you can connect them together like this:

3 comments:

Neeyuh said...

I love target! Mine doesn't sell elf though so that's a bummer.

Everytime I've gone into sally's I never noticed those shadows, I'll have to check them out next time.

Take Care! =]

Fabuless Beauty said...

I heard Target sells ELF, but I never see them in my area!

shuzhen1994 said...

I guess only certain Targets sell E.L.F. There is only one that I know of in my area and it isn't a super target. Its one of those old ones without the grocery/pharmacy.