July 11, 2008

Shu Uemura Mini Eyelash Curler

I have those kind of eyelashes that stick straight out... and I hate the sooooo much!!! Good thing I don't have short and straight lashes. My lashes are very long. I have been hearing many great things about Shu Uemura's eyelash curlers so I went out and bought the mini one because the bigger ones don't curl the lashes at the end. I bought this at Sephora for $16 or $17. I talked about this a few months ago and said I would buy it one day... so I finally got it =).


Here it is =)



REVIEW:
Product: 5/5
Quality: 5/5
Overall: 5/5
Price: $16 or $17 at Sephora.

My Thoughts:
So 5/5 is my rating! Can't get much better than that! This curls my lashes in only a few seconds. I get nicely curled, natural-looking lashes. It doesn't hurt or pinch my eyelid at all!!! Always a plus. The handles stretch out wider, which curls your lashes better. Hmmm... I don't know what else to say except that this is one amazing product. If you have the money, I definitely recommend this.

Now, to be honest, I have only tried like 2 drugstore eyelash curlers and they worked decently but never curled my outer lashes really well. If you do have a drugstore eyelash curler and it works for you, please let me know! I'd love to try it out for myself.

1 comments:

JennBee said...

I've never had success with a good drugstore eyelash curler that does my outer lashes well, either... :( Ok, I've only tried 1 or 2, but I really need to invest in a Shu Uemura. If only they were cheaper!