June 19, 2008

Haul

Ok, so I'm back for real now =)

I've collected many items over the past 2 weeks... and will do reviews on them soon. So.. here we go!

-C.O Bigelow My Favorite Lip Balm
-Sally Hansen Hard As Nails in Clear
-Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover
-Nail Stickers stuff
-Sally Hansen French Manicure Pen in Pure White
-Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Almond Crunch
-Studio Fix Medium Eyeshadow Brush
-E.L.F Shine Eraser (blotting sheets)
-E.L.F eyeshadow quad in Drama
-Enchanted Orchid Body Lotion from B&BW
-Shu Uemura Mini Eyelash Curler
-Nair Hair Removal Spray in Soft Kiwi
-Abercrombie Clothing
-American Eagle Clothing
-Earrings
-Necklaces
-Flip Flops!
-Coin Purse

WOW thats a lot 0_o... I probably have more items hanging around the house somewhere. So look forward to these reviews!!!! I'm really excited to write them. And sorry about the absence... there were some family medical problems.

1 comments:

Fabuless Beauty said...

Can't wait for the reviews!