June 20, 2008

C.O Bigelow My Favorite Lip Balm No. 303

So, after reading numerous reviews about how wonderful this lip balm is, I decided to go out and buy it. You can purchase this at your local Bath and Body Works. It comes in a white tube with a black screw on top. This applies soooooooooooooooo smoothly and it feels like it justs melts away into your lips. The color isn't very appealing though; it looks very oily. The tube says that this product is fragrance free, but it does have a slight vanilla scent.





REVIEW:
Product: 3/5
Quality: 4/5
Overall: 3/5
Price: $5.50 at Bath and Body Works or on C.O Bigelow's Website.

Advertised As
~Our everyday lip balm for super-soft lips.
~Our lip balm provides soothing relief for dry parched lips. We add nourishing Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, and Wheat Germ Oil, to condition lips in need of immediate care.

My Thoughts:
Overall, I wasn't too impressed with this lip balm. It glides on really smoothly, but it feels like it comes off in only a few minutes and you have to keep reapplying. You have to use a lot of the product to feel anything on your lips. I used it under a lip gloss and in a few minutes, I could already feel it going away. I would rather stick to my Burt's Bees or regular Chapstick. I wouldn't repurchase this product.

A little side note: My friend let me use her C.O Bigelow lip gloss from the Frosty line (which I think is only available during winter) in Peppermint and it is WONDERFUL!! I love it so much!!! I'm gonna stock up this winter.

0 comments: