February 23, 2008

Pink Grapefruit Body Splash

So today I decided to do a review on Bath and Body Works Pink Grapefruit Body Splash.

The description given on the bottle: "This seductively tangy fragrance blends fresh pink grapefruit with sweet valencia orange, mouth watering clementine, white woods, and soft musk.






So overall, I think this product is pretty decent. The original price is $10.50, but Bath and Body Works always has sales so you get it much cheaper. I think I bought this for around $5? A few weeks ago, they were selling them for $2-4!! Back to the product...

Smell: 5/5! I love this fragrance, its not too overpowering for teens. You don't want to smell like a business woman with all that high end perfume... not right now anyways. It's extremely suitable for teens. Its a nice spring smell, not too fruity or anything.

How long it lasts: 3/5. Once you spritz it on you, it doesn't stay on for a super long time. It lasts around 1, maybe 2 hours at the most. I usually spray it on me in the mornings, then I have a smaller bottle of fragrance in my locker and spray that on after lunch. Then when I get home, I only spray it if I'm going out somewhere.

Overall: 3/5. I would recommend this but only if you want to reapply throughout the day. It doesn't last long at all but you do smell very good when you do have it on! It's not a big hassle to reapply, just three or four sprays and you're done ;). Don't buy it if it's not on sale!!! It's not worth it then!!!

What other fragrances from Bath and Body Works do you like?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i love the sweet pea smell and the new one, its a flower smell. can't remember the name. but it smells sooo good!! and i love the cucumber melon too.