August 4, 2008

Sephora Nailpolish in #49

I'm a nail polish kind of person. I absolutely love doing my nails. I'm always on the lookout for fun colors of polish. At Sephora, I wasn't really intending to buy any nail polish, but my sister wanted it so I bought it. It's pretty expensive for a nail polish ($4), I mean you can get polishes for $1 or less! I can't really describe the color because it changes with the light. It's more or less like a pinkish purple color. Super pretty!





Review:
Product: 4/5
Quality: 5/5
Overall: 4/5
Color: #49
Price: $4 at Sephora for 0.16 fl.oz/5 ml.

Other colors it comes in:
I'm not going to list them all because there are 60 colors... You can find all the colors here: http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P74514&categoryId=S10701&shouldPaginate=true

My thoughts:
I love this nail polish! It is sooo pretty, but I think it would be more of a winter color. Summer is all about bright neon colors! Lol. I painted my nails like 4 days ago, and it still hasn't chipped; with the help of a base and top coat. It is very smooth and goes on very nicely. It is pretty sheer so I had to paint 2 coats. The Sephora website describes it as "opalescent lavender". The price... it is pretty expensive for so little product. I could buy 4 NYC or 2 Sally Hansen nail polishes for $4. NYC and Sally Hansen also has almost 4x and 3x (respectively) more polish! Otherwise, it's wonderful =). I wouldn't buy it again because of the price.

My Look:





What I used:
Base Coat - Sally Hansen Hard As Nails in Clear
Polish - Sephora #49
Top Coat - N.Y.C New York Color Extra Shiny Top Coat 271A
Sticker - 3D Kiss brand

0 comments: