March 21, 2008

Update on Burt's Bees Lip Balm

Update on Burt's Bees Lip Balm: So a few weeks ago, I bought the Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate oil. I only recently tried it and I love it! It goes on extremely smooth and I can put it on under any lip balm. It conditions my lips throughout the day, but I have to reapply after eating or drinking. If I have really dry lips then I put it on before I go to sleep so I have wonderful, soft, uncracked lips in the morning. The one thing I don't like is the smell. It smells like regular chapstick. Since I'm so used to the strawberry smell that the Snapple Lip Balm had, this doesn't have an appealing smell.

Recommended? ABSOLUTELY! I know some people don't really like it but it really works wonders on my lips! Plus most of the ingredients are natural.

Click HERE to see the original Burt's Bees post.

1 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Hey there, nice blog you have. You know what? I've been using Burt's Bees lip balm and you're right, it works really well but you have to keep on re applying :) Glad you're loving it! :) See ya around!