March 15, 2008

Olay Complete Face Moisturizer

So I actually haven't used many different moisturizers for my face, but out of all the ones I've used this one is my favorite. It doesn't clog your pores and it is oil free. They make different types of this moisturizer for different skin types. I use the one for normal skin. It really does the job!! It is a bit expensive though, around $7-$12 a bottle. It comes in a jar or a bottle. I prefer the bottle because it feels lighter to me whereas the bottle is a bit thicker.


Bottle



Texture 5/5: It is smooth and creamy, not really thick or anything. I hate thick face lotions... they feel weird to me. This is just right! Sometimes I do use Pond's face cream but not often.

Smell 4/5: Doesn't really smell like anything, which is good... you don't want a weird smelling face!!

Overall 5/5: RECOMMENDED!!!!!! I have used this product for almost 4 years now. It is amazing. If my skin does get too dry, it's because I didn't put lotion on, or after I go swimming. If I did go swimming then I use a heavier thicker face lotion.

4 comments:

Fabuless Beauty said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!I use this moisturizer as well and love it! It does not break me out, which is a plus!

shuzhen1994 said...

Yeah definitely! It's amazing =)

Fabuless Beauty said...

Oh, I just added you to my blogroll! You know what, sometimes I find the Olay Lotion too light for me, but I have a hard time finding the cream form. Is the lotion and cream form the same price?

shuzhen1994 said...

Ummm... I don't quite remember but online it says that the lotion is about $2 more...