March 26, 2008

A Day at the Mall

So I pretty much spent my entire afternoon at the mall today... Only spent like $17 though lol. Anyways, I have some reviews on some items I tested out at Sephora. I just tested them once, I didn't buy anything. I tested out the FUZE Slenderize Guilt Free Lip Gloss by Too Faced in the Dragonfruit scent or something. I really really really really like the smell of this lip gloss and it goes on super smooth. After a while, it did get sticky and annoying... for $18 I think you could find a better and cheaper lip gloss. I wouldn't recommend this.



The next thing I tried was Bourjois Two-Tone Eyeliner Noir & Blanc. It was pretty good and went on smoothly. It is a double sided pencil; one end is white and the other end is black. I wanted to buy a white eyeliner because it makes your eyes look bigger and it isn't as drastic as black eyeliner all around your eye. Haven't found the right one yet, but pretty close! I'll let you know when I do find a good white eyeliner.



Yes, this post is super long, I hope I don't bore you! Anyways, the next product I tried was the Shu Uemura Mini Eyelash Curler... and overall... *drumroll* I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! It curled my eyelashes really well without having to hold it there for like 20 seconds. It curled my lashes in like... 2 seconds? AMAZING PRODUCT!!! I didn't buy it because I thought I might find it cheaper somewhere online... but no luck so far. I WILL get my hands on this products... lol.


And of course when you curl your lashes... you must always put on some mascara! After I read soooo many good reviews on the Imju Fiberwig Mascara, I tried it and I really like it. It doesn't really add any boldness or anything, it just lengthens. Once in a while, I like to have very little mascara on and this would be a good product to use. It's $22... if it was cheaper I would have bought it. Gosh! Why is makeup so expensive!! *sigh* I think I'll stick to drugstore mascara because I don't want to spend $22 every 3-4 months. If you do have money to splurge, I would definitely recommend this.


I would buy all these products (except the lip gloss) if I had the money!

3 comments:

Fabuless Beauty said...

I don't think I ever bought anything from Sephora. It's too expensive for me, unless I get a giftcard from there.

shuzhen1994 said...

Yeah, its way too expensive. I bet you could find some of their items cheaper online somewhere.

Makeupfairytale said...

oooh i really wanted to try that fuze lip gloss. wow must be so fun to spend an entire afternoon at the mall . :) (whyy oh why do i have summer school) nice blog btw